Get Free Drugs. Food And Drug Administration Accepted Medicines. A Canadian Pharmacy Providing Discounts On Low-cost Prescriptions Drugs. Every Man Or Woman Can Buy True Within The Pharmacy In That Pharmacy cialis cost usa Reliably. And Get The Best Offers For cialis. Now I Know How To Get Generic And Model Medicines.
- 10/18 Top 4 LTO
- No strong trends on finishing position. The other 8 winners finished 6th– 27th LTO,
- 18/18 40/1 or under
- 0/58. 3 places 50/1 or above
- 17/18 aged 4-6
- 7+: 1/62, 13 places
- 17/18 carried 9-5 or less
- 1/38, 7 places, carried more
- 18/18 rated 86 or above
- 0/43, 5 places, rated below this
- 6/18 favourites (inc joint) have won, from 21 runners. 10 have won or placed. +12 ISP
- 18/18 came from two rest patterns-
- 4/47, 12 places, ran 8-15 days ago
- 14/222, 44 places, ran 121-365 days ago
- 0/130 runners, 16 places all others
- 16/18 had never ran over further than 11.5f furlongs in career
- 2/69, 10 places had ran over 12f or further previously
- 0/15, 1 place, had yet to run over 8f
- 1/66, 12 places, had more than 1 run in previous 90 days
- 0/45, 10 places, had 7 or more career wins to their name
- 8/73 runners had 3 career wins, 15 places. (44% winners, from 18% runners)
- 14/18 had between 2-4 career wins. (78% winners, 51% runners)
- 2/32, 6 places, had yet to win
- Only 2/93, 19 places, had 4 or more handicap wins to their name
- 17/18 were running in the same class as LTO, or up just 1 class.
- Drop in class from LTO: 1/52, 8 places
- Up 2 or more: 0/20, 0 places
- 16/18 had between 4-10 runs in the previous 365 days (232 runners, 52 places)
- 11+ : 1/112, 14 places
- 0-3: 1/61, 6 places
- Unfuwain, as dam stallion, has sired 2 of the last 4 winners, Sweet Lightening and Ocean Tempest. (2/3, 3 places) Just one of those things no doubt but he is the only sire or dam sire with more than 1 winner to their name.
- 16/18 ran in a C2 or C3 LTO, admittedly from ¾ of all runners
- 1/52, 8 places, ran in C1 LTO
- 0/20, 0 places ran in C4 or below
- Track LTO. Of interest
- Doncaster 0/29, 1 place
- Kempton 0/14, 3 places
- Lingfield 2/46, 8 places
- Newmarket Rowley 6/71, 13 places
- Wolverhampton 3/82, 14 places
- 17/18 ran in a handicap LTO
- 1/101 runners, 13 places, did not
- Channon 0/11, 1 place
- P F I Cole 3/8, 3 places
- Easterby 0/9, 0 places
- Easterby 0/7, 0 places
- Fahey 1/28, 9 places
- Haggas 2/5, 3 places
- Nicholls 0/23, 0 places
- JJ Quinn 2/9, 3 places
- Ryan 0/11, 0 places
- Stoute 1/3, 1 place
- M Tompkins 2/9, 4 places
8 thoughts on “Lincoln Trends”
Today’s selection 5.10 Wolverhampton Dream Sika you have recorded as DNQ,however in a earlier blog you said that the time of 10.00am was the cut off time for a bet,at 10.00am today Dream Sika was 12/1 and 14/1 in two places,so this should be recorded as a bet.
Dream Sika was 14/1 in two places and 12/1 with all other bookmakers at 10.00am and i did back it at this time.
Yes quite right, I have updated it. I didnt get round to looking until early afternoon at which point I dont think any 14s was around.
Anyway, based on rules I set I will take your word for it and have amended accordingly. That 10am rule is there for fairness on the results – however, with those on the boundary, if you are in a position where you can check during the day, and bet nearer the race (keeping an eye on whether price collapses) that would be advised. It is a tricky one when using odds.
But having said that, this doesnt happen to often, so maybe stick with what you have been doing, as one of these drifters will go in at some point! Up to you, if it was 12s across the board at 10am I would have backed him at that time if I was able to.
Contact me privately on the above email please
Hi Eddie, I dont appear to be able to see your email address. You can get me at email@example.com if you want to discuss anything.
I sent an email to the above address 3 days ago and have yet to receive a reply
Hi Eddie… My fault, apologies I have given you the wrong address. It is .com not .co.uk. So, firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send it to email@example.com sorry about that, will get there eventually.